Monarch Therapeutic Services, LLC
We support clients in gaining control over their process of healing & recovery from mild to moderate presentation of conditions/Issues such as:
~ Addictions & Binge Behaviors
~ Adjustment Disorders
~ Anxiety Disorders
~ Behavior and Conduct Disorders
~ Depressed Mood
~ Disrupted Attachments
~ Esteem Problems
~ Grief and Loss
~ Life Transitions
~ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
~ Relationship Problems
Age Range for Individual Services
~ Youth ages 5-13 (treatment must also include family sessions) Teens ages 14 -17 | Adults ages 18 & up
Age Range for Couples and Family Services
Adult Couples ages 18 & up | Families any age range
Age Range for Group Services
Adults ages 18 & up | Teens ages 14-17 | Youth ages 7-13
Inspire Affirm Motivate & Support
the healing and recovery journey by submitting a referral for services.
Thank you for considering Monarch Therapeutic Services to support you/those you care about on the journey of healing & recovery.
If you believe that our client-centered relational approach to therapy, integrating traditional, holistic & creative interventions can help you/those you care about gain control in life, improve functioning, and restore balance between mind, body and spirit, then the first step in starting this phase of the healing & recovery process is to complete and submit a referral for services.
1. Assess the potential client(s) readiness and receptiveness to therapy or coaching, and be sure they consent to be referred for services.
2. Be sure that the potential client(s) meet criteria for our scope of practice (see left column for criteria).
3. Consider financial resources to pay for services (see the Insurance,
Rates & Payments page).
4. Complete and submit the referral form.
5. Within 48 business hours (Monday - Thursday), our office manager will follow-up with the potential client to review the referral and schedule an intake session. If potential client does not receive contact from our office within 48 hours, they are encouraged follow-up with the office manager by
email: email@example.com or phone: 203.587.8650 or text: 203.405.0837
6. Our office will confirm the intake appointment by text or email. If further information is needed, our office with call, text, or email requesting additional information or clarification. PLEASE RESPOND TO THESE INQUIRES, failure to do so may result in discharge of the referral.
7. The client intake packet must be completed prior to intake appointment.
8. Client-initiated rescheduling of the intake appointment will be allowed twice. If appointment is not completed upon second rescheduling, the referral will be discharged and the case closed.